Collections : [Duke University Archives]

Back to top
Duke University Archives
Duke University Archives

The Duke University Archives is the official repository for records of Duke University and has a charge to make them available for use in accordance with policies approved by Duke University's Board of Trustees, administration and faculty. In addition to the official records of the university, the Duke University Archives holds campus publications; audiovisual materials by and about Duke University; papers and selected publications of Duke University faculty members; records of Duke University student and employee organizations and dissertations, theses, final projects and senior honors papers produced by Duke University students.

Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Format Photographs Remove constraint Format: Photographs Repository Duke University Archives Remove constraint Repository: Duke University Archives University Archives Record Group 04 — Trinity Park School Remove constraint University Archives Record Group: 04 — Trinity Park School

Search Results

collection icon
Trinity Park School was established in 1898, under headmaster J.F. Bivins, to better prepare students for admission at Trinity College and other institutions. The school operated on the campus of Trinity College until 1922, when it was permanently closed. The Trinity Park School Collection includes bound volumes, print materials, the papers of headmaster F.S. Aldridge, and photographs, financial information, and yearly Trinity Park School catalogs. English.

The Trinity Park School Collection includes bound volumes, print materials, and photographs. The Bound Volumes Series contains accounting ledgers, a grade book, minute books, a roll book, and Trinity Park School's annual catalog. These documents offer insight into the students at the school, their courses of study, and their financial situations. The second series, Print Materials, contains financial information, correspondence, illustrated booklets, and other documents related to Trinity Park School. The third series, F.S. Aldridge Papers, contains the correspondence of the headmaster of Trinity Park School. It dates primarily from 1921 and 1922, when the school was closed. The final series, Photographs, includes photos of students, faculty, buildings, and other images from the school. Oversized photographs can also be found in this series.