Department of Computer Science records, 1961-1978 1.5 Linear Feet — 1500 Items
The Department of Computer Science originally formed as the Computer Science Program in 1971. It became a department in 1973. The files in this collection concern the origin and formation of the Department and include much information about the Duke University Computation Center (DUCC) and the Triangle Universities Computation Center (TUCC). Materials range in date from 1961-1978.
Contains materials regarding the origin and formation of the Department of Computer Science and includes reports, budgetary information, faculty biosketches, memos, minutes and miscellaneous items. Dates range from 1961-1978.