Dept. of Political Science records, 1930-1982 4.5 Linear Feet
The Department of Political Science was established in 1934 and continues today with both undergraduate and graduate programs. The collection contains correspondence, clippings, course materials, applications, honors theses, and departmental papers.
Collection contains departmental files, Honors-Master's Program theses, prize-winning term papers, miscellaneous announcements, memoranda, booklets, and budget and salary recommendations, from the Political Science Department. The materials range in date from 1922 to 1993, with the bulk from 1962 to 1980.
The collection is arranged into the following series: Theses and Papers, General Files, Graduate School, and Course Material. Each series is arranged alphabetically. The bulk of the collection is miscellaneous files relating to departmental affairs and applications and appointments. Major subjects are R. R. Wilson and Robert S. Rankin.