Abraham Rand Thompson letter, Charlestown, Massachusetts, to Loammi Baldwin, Esq., Norfolk, Virginia, 1833, June 7
Navigate the Collection
- Thompson, Abraham Rand, 1781-1866
- ALS. Thompson refers to President Andrew Jackson's visit to the Bunker Hill monument in Boston and describes Commodore Jesse D. Elliott, the commander of the Charleston Navy Yard.
- 1 item
- Physical Description:
- 1 items
- Materials in English
- Collection ID:
- Scope and content:
ALS. Thompson refers to President Andrew Jackson's visit to the Bunker Hill monument in Boston and describes Commodore Jesse D. Elliott, the commander of the Charleston Navy Yard.
- Biographical / historical:
- Acquisition information:
- Source unknown
- Processing information:
Processed by: Rubenstein Staff
Finding aid derived from MARC record using DukeMARC2EAD-HOMproject.xsl, December 2014
- Physical location:
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Forms part of the Trent Manuscripts Collection.
- Rules or conventions:
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Click on terms below to find related finding aids on this site. For other related materials in the Duke University Libraries, search for these terms in the Catalog.
Using These Materials
- Using These Materials Links:
Using These Materials
Collection is open for research.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
All or portions of this collection may be housed off-site in Duke University's Library Service Center. The library may require up to 48 hours to retrieve these materials for research use.
Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the Rubenstein to use this collection.
- Terms of access:
The copyright interests in this collection have not been transferred to Duke University. For more information, consult the copyright section of the Regulations and Procedures of the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
- Before you visit:
- Please consult our up-to-date information for visitors page, as our services and guidelines periodically change.
- Preferred citation:
Abraham Rand Thompson Letter, 1833, June 7, Charlestown, Massachusetts, to Loammi Baldwin, Esq., Norfolk, Virginia, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.