Board of Trustees Group Photographs, 1999-2017
Navigate the Collection
- Duke University Office of the University Secretary
- The Duke University Board of Trustees is responsible for making major steering decisions in the administration of the school. Collection consists of glossy color photographs (various sizes) of the Board of Trustees from 1999-2017.
- 5 Linear Feet
- Materials in English
- Collection ID:
- University Archives Record Group:
- 04 -- University Secretary
04 -- University Secretary > 01 -- Office of the University Secretary
- Scope and content:
Glossy color photographs (various sizes) of the Board of Trustees from 1999-2017, with captions identifying individuals.
- Biographical / historical:
The Duke University Board of Trustees has existed since 1924 and grew out of the Trinity College Board of Trustees. The Board is responsible for making major steering decisions in the administration of the school.
- Acquisition information:
- The Board of Trustees Group Photographs were received as a transfer in 2005, 2017. Accession included in this collection guide: A2003-46, A2004-46, UA2005.0018, UA2005.0075, UA2006.0046, UA2008.0045, UA2009.0024, UA2017.0042, UA2019.0075, UA2023.0038.
- Processing information:
Processed by: University Archives Staff
Finding aid derived from MARC record, November 2014
Accession UA2017.0042 added and finding aid updated by Tracy M. Jackson, August 2017.
Accession UA2019.0075 added and finding aid updated by Tracy M. Jackson, September 2019.
Accession UA2023.0038 added by April Blevins, July 2023.
- Rules or conventions:
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Using These Materials
- Using These Materials Links:
Using These Materials
Collection is open for research.
- Terms of access:
Copyright for official university records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Before you visit:
- Please consult our up-to-date information for visitors page, as our services and guidelines periodically change.
- Preferred citation:
[Identification of item], Board of Trustees Group Photographs, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.