University Policies Reference collection, 1933-ongoing
Navigate the Collection
- Duke University. University Archives
- The University Policies Reference Collection contains files of University policy statements, manuals, updates, and news clippings.
- 1.2 Linear Feet
- Material in English
- Collection ID:
- University Archives Record Group:
- 01 -- General Information and University History
01 -- General Information and University History > 11 -- Reference Collections
- Scope and content:
The University Policies Reference Collection contains University policy manuals, policy statements, updates, memoranda, and news clippings pertaining to the University's operating policies and policies affecting student life, and reactions to these policies. See the container list for specific subjects. Materials pertaining to the severe weather policy and other personnel policies will be found in the Office of Human Resources Reference Collection.
- Acquisition information:
- The University Policies Reference Collection was compiled by University Archives staff from a variety of sources, including campus mailings.
- Processing information:
Processed by Thomas Harkins, July 2004
Encoded by Kimberly Sims, September 2006
Updated by Molly Bragg, July 2011
Accessions were merged into one collection, described in this finding aid.
- Rules or conventions:
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Click on terms below to find related finding aids on this site. For other related materials in the Duke University Libraries, search for these terms in the Catalog.
Using These Materials
- Using These Materials Links:
Using These Materials
Collection is open for research.
- Terms of access:
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Before you visit:
- Please consult our up-to-date information for visitors page, as our services and guidelines periodically change.
- Preferred citation:
[Identification of item], University Policies Reference Collection, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.